02 October, 2009

I put ketchup on my ketchup

In addition to being a gun nut, I have other interests & hobbies. One of them is organizing performance rallies where the likes of Travis Pastrana and Tanner Foust try not to hit trees as they hurtle themselves down one lane gravel roads. Specifically I help organize the 100 Acre Wood Rally Last February as we were running our final course check I was eating breakfast at 'Our Place' in Salem MO. In attempting to put ketchup on my hash browns, I instead put it all over myself, the booth behind me, and the floor to my right. I wrote Heinz about this, relating th now funny story. It wasn't at the time, I stunk like vinegar and tomato sauce for 12 hours. Heinz sent me this. Thank you very much Heinz.



I think I'm gonna get the matching shirt,

No comments: