23 October, 2009

Gunnie Etiquette

In my attempt to be the Mr Manners of the 2nd amendment blogosphere, I bring you another edition of gunnie etiquette. and for reader Nick, a surprise.

So you bought that new gun and you wanna shoot it. You have the money but no inclination to buy ammo. Don't come crying to me when you can't find any. Oh, and if it's not a caliber I shoot, I don't know pricing for it. So please don't ask.

No, I won't reload your ammunition for you. That is why I am currently running a series of posts on the basics of reloading. It is to whet your appetite to try it yourself. I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make the horse drink.

When I offer to assist you with an issue you have, don't make me wait over an hour for you to show up. On two different nights. Seriously, some of us have better things to do than wait for you.

And for reader Nick I offer this.

No comments: