05 January, 2011

Not something you see every day

Cats & dogs frolicking, Nancy Pelosi in a bustier, and Attorney General Eric Holder and myself agreeing on a subject.

"The threat has changed from simply worrying about foreigners coming here, to worrying about people in the United States, American citizens — raised here, born here and who for whatever reason, have decided that they are going to become radicalized and take up arms against the nation in which they were born.”

Yes sir, Mr. Holder, finding out that some kid has decided that becoming Jihadi Johnny is what all the cool kids are doing has me worried also. However, the last part of that statement, the one about American Citizens taking up arms, has me concerned.

For somehow, disagreeing with this administration on even the smallest point, has me and a whole bunch of other people labeled as domestic extremists.

Who knows, maybe Mike Rogers will call Holder to heel and the DOJ will get around to, I don't know, actually pursuing justice.  I am not going to hold my breath though.

No comments: