26 September, 2009

Top of the Chain, NOW with even more RACISM!

You've asked for it and I've listened! Have you been for Obamacare? I'm white and I don't care.

Find the school kids singing the praises of the anointed one awesome I'm white and I don't care.

I own a gun, which makes me a right wing militia threeper radical. I'm white and I don't care.

Don't like the HOV lanes into Washington D.C. I'm white and I don't care.

I'm white and I don't care. I'm white and I don't care. I'm white and I don't care.

Yes sir, get all the racism you can handle right here at Top of the Chain.

Don't forget Tuesday we offer two for one daily racism. And Wednesday's are senior saver days here at Top of the Chain. If you're an old school sheet wearing racist, we'll give you an extra ten percent off your entire order

No valid with other offers, restrictions apply

No comments: