20 May, 2011

So, what do you give an adult baby?

I figure since Stanley Thornton has already thrown a temper tantrum over what Senator Coburn has proposed in regards to Stanley's supposed disability, I'd like to send him a present.I'm thinking a voucher for a copper clad lead surprise.  Of course he needs to find the blued steel binky to insert it through.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”


Folks, the man is a drain on society who is able bodied enough to produce or modify various items for his fantasy life.  He isn't disabled, he's lazy.  If he wants to kill himself over losing his disability check every month, who are we to stop him?

No comments: