15 April, 2013

I can hear the howling already



Everyone is upset ( or is going to be) when they see this.  However, Do you want Chuck Schumer writing this? Or MAIG?  Maybe Eric Holder, hmmm? 

Nope, I want the guy who works with Alan Gura, to write bills that can be defeated. Also,  rights will be expanded if this bill becomes law.  Granted, it's not "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! MOLON LABE!" but, something is going to get passed. Our Congress, even the staunchest of liberty's defenders are spineless jellyfish. As Alan Gottlieb says, there are consequences if the system is abused.  Now the problem I foresee with that is that some vast number of prohibited persons filling out and/or falsifying a 4473, don't get prosecuted.  But I trust SAF a far sight more than the NRA who has been known to sell out for their own self interest. 

Also, I can't remember where, but there is something about if this were to be defunded, it would be permanently shut down. 


No comments: