27 November, 2010

Remodels and Additions

No doubt you can tell I've been swingin' my HTML hammer and knocked out a couple walls, made some additions and repainted the place. 

The blogroll has been simplified.  No more categorization for anyone. It was too much trouble trying to figure out where everyone should go.

I added links to a couple of podcasts I really enjoy.  Vicious Circle, it's just what it says it is.  Not for the faint of heart or the delicate of ear.  And B&B Guns, Breda and Bonnie do it right.  Make certain and give them a listen. 

I also added a bunch of new people, so if you find yourself on here, thanks for publishing your thoughts and allowing me to link to them.  If you don't find yourself on my blogroll and wish to be added, please drop me a note and I'll add you.


Questions, comments, or complaints will be handled on an individual basis.  All rights reserved, void where prohibited, copyright 2010, me!

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nicely Done!

Top of the Chain said...

thank you kind sir

BillyBob said...

It looks awesome! Nice work.

the pistolero said...

Hey, I have you on my blogroll.
thesouthtexaspistolero dot wordpress dot com