25 March, 2010

Unexpected Surprises

Last Thursday I received one of those e-mails from UPS that a package was headed my way from SI Defense. Now, back in December Say Uncle put a post up that SI Defense had AR-15 lowers going for $50.00 each. I jumped at the chance to start a build on an EBR. I received the lower through my local FFL and thought I was done with SI Defense for the time being. With that e-mail last Thursday, I was informed that another package was headed my way. I came home to find this.

Photobucket

Thank you very much SI Defense. This is most appreciated and unexpected pleasant surprise. Should you find the need to send anything else my way, I of course would be happy to oblige in receiving it. Of course, now I have to rethink my whole AR build, but oh, what a problem to have.

(FTC disclaimer: whatever transpires between myself and SI Defense is none of your business.)

No comments: