23 March, 2010

Blogroll Additions and Site Changes

First off, let me welcome Crip Chronicles, written by Chris. Chris, like myself, thinks that running around in the woods chasing rally cars is a fine way to spend a weekend. Go check out his blog. Did I mention we share a liking for Subaru Outback Sports? With the exception of our choice of transmission, our cars are virtually identical. Welcome Chris.

Next, I've taken the jump into cashing in on the internet. You'll probably notice The Ready Store ove on the right hand side about midway down. They offer a variety of preparedness items that are reasonably priced. Please, click on the link and check them out.

Finally, I added a new widget for the Examiner.com writers. It should update as each one posts new articles. I miss a lot of fine writing and maybe now you & I both can read these folks who have a passion for defending our 2nd amendment rights.

Again, I run a reciprocal blogroll here at Top of the Chain. Please e-mail me if you wish to be added to the mix.

No comments: