28 September, 2010

New Onine Ammo retailer

It seems that despite whatever others might say about the firearms industry, new retailers just keep popping up.  Online retailers are becoming especially prevalent. The latest one to come to us for shooty goodness is Bulk Ammo . For their grand opening, they are offering $25 off your first order over $200. 

They have Winchester White Box 100 rd 9mm 115 FMJ for $26.50. This seems right in line with what Wal Mart charges and if your not incline to buy from the big box stores, this is quite a sweet deal.  Please go check them out.

2 comments:

Sevesteen said...

I am not inclined to buy from businesses that use spam for advertising. I got a letter from them claiming that they read my blog, and asking me to promote them. I suppose it is possible that they read my blog, but the email exchange I had from them made it fairly unlikely.

Old NFO said...

Agree with sevesteen... they did the same to me, and I'm not sure I want to dump a bunch of $$ to an unknown. I'll wait a few months to see if they are still around.